Friday, October 3, 2014

Biggest OBSESSION: Dark Lips

Happy October #StyleBunch!!!!!

The season's trends are flying through the door. By the title, I know you you see where this is going and I'm going to get to it. Promise!

Dark Lips have been my go to for a while now but usually dance I would wear it at night. Now that it's fall, I rock lips WHENEVER, any time of day! *insert happy dance*

So today I'm coming to you with  with two of my favorite lippies (as of now). 

Midnight Kisses
Over Labor Day weekend, I was doing my usual lurk-fest on Instagram. I came across Rasheeda's (from Love and Hip Hop ATL) cosmetics line, Poiz. When I saw the matte black lipstick, my heart started to sing because I was on the hunt for a black matte. Not to mention, it was Labor Day so you know what that means.....DISCOUNT CODE!

midnight kisses

 It goes on really well and looks amazing on. I love it because it brings boldness with a hint of mystery. It's definitely worth every penny and perfect for certain day with costume influence *wink wink*

Transylvania
Now I'm going to be honest, I don't remember how I came across this treasure from NYX but it's the best ever. It's clear that I love matte. When I saw 'matte cream' on the bottle, there was no passing it up. I had to try it out/ Transylvania is, hands down, my favorite.
 
Now I'm going to be honest, I don't remember how I came across this treasure for NYX but it's the best ever. It's clear that I love matte. When I saw 'matte cream' on the bottle, there was no passing it
up. I had to try it out. Transylvania is, hands down, my favorite.  
soft matte lip cream NYX
It's definitely creamy but once you put it on your lips the matte is in full effect. I love how it looks on my lips. This may sound weird but I love this shade in all stages. When I first put it on, throughout the day, and even coming off. It lasts for a pretty long time. I definitely recommend it.

Check out the lippies whenever you get the chance. 

xo.

(Photos: My phone, Poiz, Nyx)
ps. Its October 3rd !! ;)

DISCLAIMER: I'm not getting paid for this. These reviews are simply based on experience. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment