Monday, June 2, 2014

Bee's Personal Style Facts

If you've been reading Stylish Proportions since the beginning, you may have noticed a few traditional trends within my style. Some more obvious than others. I definitely wanted to bring them out to you to show what most of my styles are centered around. Let's take a look



- The Bigger the Earring , the Happier I Am
It's no secret that I love big earrings!! I always have them on and it's sort of hard for me to step away. I love them, what more can I say. I noticed that they bring out something in my appearance and I just stick with them. I know that the bigger, the bolder and I just love what that does for me. 

You should see what I act like when I see some big statement earrings! Love at first sight might be an understatement.

-  I Do Not Wear A Lot Of Make-Up
Make-up can be very fun. I love watching YouTube tutorials all the time. For me personally, I'm not sure if I have enough patience for me to do it myself on my face (LOL). I have my own staple products I use, however, that does not include a foundation, concealer, blush, and highlighter. The most you may catch me with is eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lip liner, lip gloss, and/or lipstick. Simple right. 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against full faces of make-up. I know plenty of make-up artists. When they need a model I would be in first in line and I will be EXCITED! I just know for myself what my hands can do, make isn't exactly it.
- No Labels
Yes, I am one with a curvy stature. However, I do not label myself. When I say labels I'm saying as to identify myself as plus size or regular size or whatever size you can think of. Why don't I? Simply because of whats in my closet. I can't begin to tell you how many different sizes I have in my jungle of fabrics. Some are plus size and some aren't. If I can fit it, I will wear it. 

I support all sizes in this world, never singled one out. I put myself in the middle and support them evenly.

- Clearance
Whoever said clearance isn't good is a LIAR!! I love a great clearance rack. A lot of my clothes are from clearance (LOL). Most of the time when I go into a store I will walk straight to the clearance rack first. You never know what good finds are there. The only thing wrong is that sometimes you may not be able to show where it's from because it was on clearance.

Don't be scared to say 'This was on clearance'. It's nothing wrong with it. It's not for everybody but there is NOTHING wrong with a budget. :)


These are just a few facts.
Enjoy.
Peace and Style. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment