Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy ONE!!


Oh my goodness, so if you can't tell my baby turned one yesterday. June 21, 2013!! I'm so excited to be doing this for a whole year. What a comfort for me and I hope for you as well. It feels like I just started. When you're doing something you really enjoy it doesn't even phase you as to how long you've really been doing it. Who would've thought that when I was looking for something different so I wouldn't pass out from my own boredom could turn into something I love and can't stop doing. 

I thank you all so very much for sticking with me and showing love on this fabulous journey. 

Here's to one year and plenty more to come!! :)

Peace & Style.
xo. Bee

Stay connected: Twitter @StylishPortions      Instagram @StylishProportions

No comments:

Post a Comment