Friday, June 13, 2014

Favorite Styles of the Week

I feel like I was in style heaven for a week or so. Instagram was the culprit and should get life! 

No but seriously there was a high amount of serving greatness this week and I need to share. Just in case you missed it.

Angela Simmons
A few days ago, Angela Simmons posted this picture on her personal page. I had to gasp for air. The pants gave me life and to match with leather and red. Perfect, wouldn't you say? Not to mention Angela is like a serious fashionista. HELLO!! Her aunt is Kimora Lee.

Nadia Aboulhosn
OMG the love I have for her is so real! As a genuine person, she is amazing. Her style just adds to the love. She's rocking a Rue107 dress and honey that leg is sending a message to the world! Its flattering and lets everyone know summer is coming. Let's show some skin!
LaLa
MORE LEG!! LaLa looks stunning in this all black attire and is definitely giving the world something to look at. It's so simple as far as color but it still brings the "Look At Me" factor.

What do you think? Let me know! 

xo, Bee
IG: @StylishProportions

No comments:

Post a Comment