Sunday, April 27, 2014

OOTD: Wedding Ready

No no no, it's not what you think. I did not get married. I was invited to a friend's wedding. Now, I don't go weddings often. To be completely honest, I don't know the last wedding I went to. Possibly before high school (2006-2010). When I was told I was invited I was excited but then I was drawn back a bit because I don't know what to wear to these things. LOL

On my personal Instagram account I posted this:

Just as a little tease of what I put together. Please excuse my nails. I had to make an executive decision and my toes won! Anyway, I knew I shouldn't wear white, definitely didn't want to wear black, so where does that leave me? With all the colors in between. In the end, I landed on primary.


LADY IN RED. I was eyeballing this skirt for a while. I simply love the floral print and how vibrant it is. The fit was amazing, I knew this was what I waned. At first I was going to get a white top but something came over me and I said 'No, go for the red!' I bought everything that day.


Skirt & Shirt: Windsor (couldn't find them on site)
Shoes: Q

Peace & Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment