Monday, April 21, 2014

Amber Unleash'd

Let's be honest, who isn't familiar with Amber Rose? 

Kanye's ex girlfriend?

Sassy model/video vixen?

Wiz Khalifa's wife AND mother to his adorable son?

Well if you don't know, you definitely will once you see these UNLEASH'D covers.


Say she isn't SLAYING! I dare you. When I saw the covers, my mouth fell open! She is giving me (and plenty others) a lot of life and trust me, its definitely appreciated!She put the POW! on it.

I've always thought Amber Rose was beautiful. Trendsetter without a doubt. Her hair, alone, brings that out. These covers were just the icing and the cherry.

And guess what YOU can choose the cover. Yes, YOU! Here's how: Go to the UNLEASH'D Instagram (@UNLEASHD_MAG) and just Like the cover that's you favorite. SIMPLE!

If you're like me, you'll probably just like all of them. It just wouldn't matter to me because they all look AMAZING in my opinion. If I had to choose, the blue and green shirt.... or the black and white. (See! I couldn't just give you one. LOL)

But don't forget to check them out and also like your favorite(s).

Til' next post. 
xo.
(PHOTO: Amber Rose and UNLEASH'D personal Instagrams)

No comments:

Post a Comment