Monday, September 8, 2014

Such a Girl

Wildest thing happened to me the other day.

Let me know if I'm wrong for this one, LOL

So I was getting dressed to go run some errands and I had no serious intentions on being fly. I just wanted to get it done and get back in my bed. However, when I was going pass my restroom mirror, I had to stop. I thought I looked so good. But this is how I looked:


Now this may sound crazy but this is when I feel my GIRLIEST (yes, I made up word). Usually it's after the prep or simply when mother nature knocks on our door. This time, I guess the whole prepping myself to leave and taking out my flexi rods had my life on one hundred. I've had the feeling before but I never acknowledged it publicly.

Once you find the glam in what you're doing, it won't stop. You'll love doing it. To have that type of confidence is a serious golden prize. 

When do you feel you're girliest? Let me know.

xo.
ps. don't forget to follow the Instagram: @StylishProportions

1 comment:

  1. I feel girliest after working out. I know I'm sweaty but something about my face just looks better. lol!
    Those eyebrows on that photo though.<333

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete