Friday, September 26, 2014

OOTD: Make it Quick and Easy

#StyleBunch, 

Simply put, I felt good today and wanted to be cute about my goodness. So good that I even included my water bottle from Victoria's Secret. (Hydrate people!)

Showing off leg is nothing new for me. I love it! But I'm really in love with with my tank top. I've had it for a few weeks now (or possibly a month) and never got the chance to wear it. I made it possible today. The fit is so amazing. I'm wearing a size Large and it's still roomy and long. Perfect in my mind.

I also have on a special piece from my new friend DeeDee, owner of Lolita Jewelry. She gave this to me at the Blogtopia event I went to and I couldn't help but love it. It's simple but definitely stands out with the lovely stone and beads (close up picture below). Thanks DeeDee.

Everyone have a great  weekend and stay Stylish!

 


Shorts: Old Navy
Tank: H&M 
Boots: a random boutique
Necklace: Lolita Jewelry
xo.

1 comment: