Monday, August 25, 2014

Bey the GREAT

I am simply coming to you all today as a FAN!

Last night, Beyonce took it upon herself to blow EVERYBODY in the world's mind at the VMAs. Performing a 12 song , 16 minute medley and accepting the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award, she disappointed no one. 


As a fan, I was blown ALL THE WAY away by her greatness. I knew it was going to be a great performance, not just because its her but because she came out looking like a stain glass window. EPIC may have been an understatement. Bey got my whole life, and I appreciate it to its entirety. Beyonce deserved it all. She shared her confidence, love and hard work. I don't know about you but that's what I'm here for. Gaining all possible influences.

I relived the OTR concert all over again. With one huge plus... BLUE IVY! She was dancing and having a great time, to her mother's music. That sight alone couldn't have been any more heart warming. 

After my mini heart attack, sore throat, head ache, crying and shaking, I sat to reflect on what I was feeling. I'm not sure what it is but every time I see something Bey related I'm ready to change my entire life. There are risk to be taken and memories to be had. My goal is just leaving a mark.

Enough talking though (before I start crying again). If you didn't get to see the performance (or you just need a recap) watch it below :

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment