Tuesday, September 23, 2014

PSA (Public STYLE Announcement)

It's been brought to my attention that a lot of people doubt themselves when it comes to a lot of new trends. I admit, I have too. It's totally normal.

But see people doubt and do not attack. But there is a secret to get through it.  Here is my secret for you:

YOU HAVE TO TRY IT ON FIRST!

You never know what the outcome could be. I mean, yeah, its one thing to not like a trend (which is fine) BUT to like a trend but refuse to try it because 'it wont look right'...NOT TODAY!

How will you know unless you try it. Take that dare, try it on. Now if it's on your body and it doesn't work, then yes I understand. You can like it from a distance. I've done it plenty of times. Its better for you to know for sure than not at all.

Being that it's now fall, trends are coming left and right so be prepared. Fall is a HUGE season for fashion and styling and it's important to stay on point.Personally, it's the best season.

I am challenging you to Challenge yourself!
Choose 3 daring trends for yourself and make them your own. You can tag me on Instagram (@StylishProportions); I would love to see them.

Let's make Fall 2014 a season to remember.

'til next post. Peace & Style.


No comments:

Post a Comment