Friday, January 24, 2014

Solange Knowles Pre Grammy Ensemble: Style or Not

Now I'm all down for animal prints but Solange took this to a whole new level (for me).


We all know Solange has a sick fashion game. I personally want to invade her closet and have tea with her and Blue Ivy but this made me ponder a little.

Here's why: 
I DO NOT LIKE BUGS!

I will slap, run, punch, whatever to avoid all contact with them. This outfit did make me cringe a bit BUT you can not deny when something looks good on someone.

That being said, I say STYLE (with exclusions). It may not be everyone's cup of tea (for themselves to wear; me included), I can definitely say Solange rocked them roaches. She looks great!

What do you think? Comment!


Peace & Style. xo

(photo: NecoleBitchie.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment