Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ootd: Rush Hour

Waking up late can have its advantages and disadvantages. 
Disadvantages:
- Rushing
- Not being able to eat
- All in all, WAKING UP LATE!

But the advantages, of course, can overshadow the bad. Here I bring you my advantage

Voila: 



This is my advantage! I'm so in love with this outfit, so in love with everything I had on. For me to only have, literally, a second to think up an outfit , this is maybe be inducted into my greatness hall of fame!

Last week, I somewhat went on a shopping rampage! (haul post coming? hmmmm) Anyways, I bought all of these items (minus the boots) and I couldn't be happier. I was excited to ear everything. Don't you just love that feeling?


F21+ leggings - $11.80 // Express tee $14.94 (limited time, after it's reg $24.90)
Cardigan: clearance from F21+ , boots: Reflection

Let me know what you think! Comment!

Love & Style. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment