Friday, March 14, 2014

Ootd: Weekend Greatness pt.1

Over the past weekend, I attended an assembly. I've been going to these events for years (possibly before I was even born). I knew I had to be presentable of course but this time I felt different. I felt so grown up! 


It was two days. The outfit on the left was on Saturday. The outfit on the right is from Sunday. I felt amazing in these pieces. I was able to concentrate and my confidence was off the charts. Hair, outfit, accessories, it all came together to make something so great. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!! 

Most of the pieces I already had. The skirt and shirts were the only new items that I bought.

Hey! When you look good, you feel good right?

Saturday's Outfit:  
Skirt and Shirt: H&M
Blazer: BCX (Macy's, old)
Shoes and Jewelry: Love Culture

Sunday's Outfit:
Skirt (red) and Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
(blazer and jewelry info is the same)
Enjoy! 
Don't forget to stay connected. Instagram: @StylishProportions // Twitter: @StylishPortions

Peace and Style, Bee
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment