Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October : New Look, Awareness!!


Loveliesssss!!

See anything new?

....

We're PINK!!

As some of you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Breast cancer awareness has been is something very serious to me. My grandmother lost her battle to cancer in 2011. That was possibly one of the hardest times I've ever experienced and I still think of it to this day. So as a way to give and help (even find peace), I try do do as much as I can in as many ways as possible.  


So I'm coming to you to also join me in raising awareness as well. In all ways possible!
Yoplait yogurt lids, donations, even simply wearing a pink ribbon can be so helpful to the women out there who are fighting, have fought, and will fight this disease!

Let's make them aware! Let's share the Love!! Share your pink!



'Til next post
<3 Bee
#StylishProportions #SaveTheBoobies #PastPresentFuture #WearPink

No comments:

Post a Comment