Friday, October 18, 2013

Celeb Remake: Khloe Kardashian



Hey Lovlies!

As I sit here looking any kind of way, I figured I come with something different for you all to see. A few days ago, while visiting the Instagram world I saw the lovely Khloe Kardashian show off her amazingness at an event in Hollywood.

Now, I love Khloe's life! She keeps me going! When I saw this outfit, it sparked something.... CELEB REMAKE!!!

I mean why not, it was a great outfit .... check out it out ! (Plus my remake)



Doesn't she look great! She is showing that through the rain, she's going to keep shining. BOY! Did she show them!

Go Girl!! *high-5*

Placing a sassy denim shirt with a black bodycon  skirt! Perfect! 
Even a chiffon top can work with this outfit.

What do you think? Any Suggestions?
Want to see a Celeb Remake? Send me an email! StylishProportions@gmail.com (Check the contact bar). Include a picture of the outfit and I will definitely remake it.

'til next post
 -Bee <3 . xO. 

1 comment: