Monday, January 19, 2015

OOTN: Around the Way

Sometimes you just have to get out. As most of you know, I do have a job. Lately, it's taken over my entire social life, I needed break and I was able to get it this weekend. A quick outing for a friend's birthday was just what I needed.

Of course I had to get cute. I was at work literally daydreaming about an outfit. Considering that I would be rushing when I got back to my house, I needed it to be a little quick. 

Boyfriend jeans!! Duh!! I haven't been able to wear mines in a while because of work but this would be the perfect time. Plus I missed them. I also have some red velvet shoes from DAILYLOOK (which are on sale and come in black). In a nutshell, they were my focus pieces. I worked a solid black crop top, gold necklaces, and a flannel to complete the look. 

You couldn't tell me I wasn't fly!

The shoes were extremely comfortable! I had to walk a whole block to and from then up some stairs and my feet were not tired at all. I couldn't be more satisfied with them. 

enjoy your week, my darlings. make it count!

xo. Lovely

1 comment:

  1. A new kiddie bean handbag easy chair occur sin most hermes replica along with hues and you'll perhaps “dress” your kiddie bean handbag easy chair similar to her or his favourite childrens favourite, in an attempt to bring in a person's eye quickly. Your resistant along with water resistant insures available are also made of convenient if your little one can be establishing the artist hermes replica while using foodstuff as well as watercolors. Eventually, you can the two enjoy yourself! Every single fighting methods man or woman as well as boxer is actually needing to find out brand-new knowledge along with hints how for you to decline along a new player as well as the opponent. Obtaining a means to train along with find out these kind of alternatively prada replica in order to master knowledge is often a frustration. Most of the people willpower them selves to generate the idea a new behavior way too, to develop his or her muscle tissues when they train conditioning. Most of the people like putting aside its own place pertaining to exercises or possibly a ample chemical substance with the convenience with their gucci replica belts. This specific is not probable until you'll find methods to work with along with support curbing your enthusiasm. Getting a pounding handbag Chad has to be wonderful transfer for the critical conditioning staff member or maybe a new athletics gentleman looking to help it become by way of fighting methods as well as boxing. Gymnasiums along with gucci replica disciplines educational facilities way too could look at acquiring pounding bobs because of their individuals pertaining to powerful routines. In simple terms a new man similar to handbag pertaining to rehearsing fighting methods, boxing and also other online games.

    ReplyDelete