Sunday, May 4, 2014

OOTD: Same stuff

Living in LA you have to expect the unexpected as far as weather. This past week we had a us a good ol' heat wave and I was not prepared. 


As you can see by my face, I wasn't excited. I found these pants at my local Target store. Though I am short, I cant help but love wide leg/palazzo pants. Very spring and summer. Definitely on trend. Extremely versatile and not to mention comfortable. These were such a great buy, the print just added more to the look and they were mines. 


The shirt is from American Apparel. It was a clearance sale and I had already seen the shirt before. I found it so hilarious because duh, I have a blog (LOL). This is time for the fun shirts with creative sayings and amazing pictures. Let's all indulge, yeah?


Til next post.
xo, Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment