Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Style: What's In

Hello Hello!!

Its been a second but I'm still here! Coming back to you with some great fall trends

I don't know about you, but I am definitely excited!

1. Camouflage / Army
There was a lot of camo coming out over the summer but I believe this fall it will definitely be blowing up!
 
F21 sweater // Dorothy Perkins skirt
 Green Camouflage Band Collar Long Sleeve Coat pictures
F21 muscle tee // SheInside coat

2. Leather
Am I too excited for this trend? Leather is slaying right now! Get all the goods while you can.
 
TopShop quilted sweater // F21 dress
Sparkle & Fade Vegan Leather Pull-On Pant Image 4 of New Look Inspire Leather Look Tube Mini Skirt
Urban Outfitters joggers // ASOS skirt 

3. Plaid
I don't think plaid ever really goes out of style. Fall is usually it's big season and it's being brought in very different ways. Dare yourself with different colors and materials.
Image 4 of ASOS Panelled Pencil Skirt in Plaid Check 
ASOS skirt // F21 sleeveless shirt
Tartan Check Denim Leggings Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Pinafore Dress In Plaid Check
TopShop leggings // ASOS dress

4. Varsity
HUGE! Usually I go for men's jackets (because my arms are big) but there are definitely all types of different ways to wear varsity print.
 Jersey H Varsity Bomber Jacket
F21 tee //TopShop jacket
Image 3 of ASOS Varsity Jacket with Applique
F21 sweatshirt // ASOS Men jacket

Go for all these trends, see what works for you! These are going to be huge trends and EVERYBODY can rock them. No need to be afraid! I would love to see, use the hashtag below on twitter or instagram! FOLLOW ME (info in my contact bar)!

Show the world what you've got, and that's STYLE!

'Til next post! 
<3 Bee
#StylishProportions

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is always plaid! :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pieces !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete